If you are an energetic marketing professional with an experience in implementing innovative tactics, passionate about approaching your targeted customers in an omnichannel approach, we should connect. We are looking for a self-starter who likes to support our customers with their marketing challenges in today’s digital world. For this function, you need to have a healthy portion of creativity, self-confidence, presentation skills, and be a team player with an eye for detail. Projects will vary significantly including market research support, segmentation and targeting exercises, omnichannel strategy development, customer experience consultancy, business requirements gathering, and project management. You can help shape our team of multichannel marketing managers and build together on an adventurous and rewarding journey in a young and dynamic company.
- Working closely with customers understanding their business needs and translating insights to marketing campaigns for external customers, or optimizing business processes helping companies in their digital transformation tailored to internal customers.
- Setting up and analysing market research or campaign data to develop insights needed to make solid recommendations or improvements.
- Collaborating with IT consultants, managing your project budget, taking responsibility of successful project delivery.
- Managing the implementation of new websites from A to Z.
- Understanding the opportunities and following best practices of using marketing cloud solutions, following related trainings and gaining relevant certifications.
- Providing guidance/coaching by sharing own experience and knowledge to the team.
- Being present, known and actively participate in marketing automation communities.
- Being open and give feedback for optimizing our internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree or university degree, preferably Master degree in Economics/ Marketing or MBA
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, problem-solver
- High degree of accuracy, logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of either Dutch or French
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in life sciences is a plus
What We Offer
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Group Insurances
- Net allowance
- Company car
- Hospitalization insurance
Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. team building activities, sport activities, …)
Phone: +32 (496) 51 29 80