If you are well organized and want to lead a project team within digital transformation projects, continue reading. We are looking for a dynamic team player who wants to help our customers in complex digital projects. A good knowledge and interest in Scrum or customer centric design methodologies is required. Customer projects may include: project planning, change management, implementation support, process optimization, issue management, customer relationships, budget management and team leadership. Successful implementations require effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills and attention to detail. This is an opportunity to work in an environment that is exciting and fast-paced where you can help shape our project managers team and work for some of our multinational customers.
- Working closely with the customers, understanding their business needs and translating those needs into concrete solution requirements.
- Managing the project planning, identifying the elements to put in or out of scope throughout the project, and evaluate the related risks.
- Working with team members and management to resolve team issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Creating and distributing status reports. Ensure that project team members communicate status and issues as appropriate through stand ups and other team meetings.
- Facilitate meetings (Scrums) using effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and provide minutes so that all appropriate parties are kept up-to-date regarding project status and issues. Includes kickoff, status, working session and retrospective type meetings.
- Maintaining open, clear and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status.
- Making realistic commitments and have conversations that build confidence and trust among all groups.
- Ensuring project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
- Allocating time appropriately to project activities and recording accurately in approved time-tracking tool. Contribute to project financial reporting including budgetary, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Leveraging best practices ensuring core project management processes are being followed while also considering project goals, resources and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or university degree
- Experience, solid know-how and passionate about scrum or customer centric design methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in positions including project management
- Experience in digital projects
- Experience working with multifunctional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, problem-solver
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Very good knowledge of either Dutch or French
- Very good knowledge of English
What We Offer
- Gross salary
- Variable salary (based on individual and company criteria)
- Group Insurances
- Net allowance
- Company car
- Hospitalization insurance
Aside from this we also provide a lot of indirect benefits (e.g. team building activities, sport activities, …)
Phone: +32 (496) 51 29 80